"PISA" Pisa by t_cims
Pisa Travel Guide: 1,471 reviews and 4,163 photos
Has been to Italy two times and both times I've been to Pisa, a lovely city with much history and wonderful people and wonderful food and coffee.
there is so much you can see there, and close to the incredibly wonderful city of Florence, where I visited for one day, which I can Siga is a must in italy.
Pisa is best known for the world famous Leaning Tower, but those who come here with their mind already made up that the Tower is the only thing to see may miss the rest of the architectural and artistic marvels of this beautiful city.
population of some 90,000
Pisa has regular trains to and from Florence , to and from Lucca and is also accessible by bus, and has an international airport.
Torre Pendente, Piazza dei Miracoli or Field of Miracles, Duomo di Pisa, Cathedral of Pisa, Campo Santo Monumentale, Museo di San Matteo
and many more
- Pros:icecream, food, pepoles, history
- Cons:traffic, price
A tip from me if you are looking for a hotel with good price and located centrallt, a clear value for money hotel. and... more travel advice
t_cims' Related Pages
Pisa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More then just the leaning tower"
- "PISA is a lot more than just the leaning tower"
- "Citta con torre ubbriacato"
- "Pisa, gateway to Tuscany"
- "Beautiful Pisa"
- "So much more than a tower!"
- "A pleasant surprise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisa
- Hotels in Pisa
- Transportation in Pisa
- Nightlife in Pisa
- Restaurants in Pisa
- Shopping in Pisa
- Warnings and Dangers in Pisa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisa
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pisa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisa
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 68 reviews, 9 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 37 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Estonia Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Clifton Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 6 reviews
- Södertälje Intro, 5 reviews
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Austin Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo