"A new growth area besides Branson" Top 5 Page for this destination Springfield by BruceDunning
Springfield Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 158 photos
The town of Seymour is small, but like a lot of Springfield the whole area is spreading out. This is my brothers home in the country, not far from the town, but quite and peaceful
There are a lot of little things that can be appreciated in Springfield area. The town has grown to a size that makes it almost unmanueverable because traffic comes to s stand still in many areas. They have every fast food and chain restaurant you could dream and a couple of good local choices to eat-like Crazy Horse.
It may be one of the local specials now -but still competes with down home gravy and biscuits a way down the road a piece
- Pros:A good town to still raise the kids.
- Cons:TAkes forever to get places due to the traffic
- In a nutshell:Springfield is now a traffic mess-many shops and retail
It was pleasant, being quiet, convenient, and comfortable. Located in Seymour, outside of Springfield, it gives a... more travel advice
They have a reputation for good food and also throw rolls around while you eat. Location near Springfield is 8 miles... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Springfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the Oddest Histories in the Midwest"
- "A new growth area besides Branson"
- "It's my home town..."
- "Just Overnighting in Springfield"
- "So this is where I live"
- "Springfield, Missouri"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Springfield
- Hotels in Springfield
- Transportation in Springfield
- Nightlife in Springfield
- Restaurants in Springfield
- Shopping in Springfield
- Warnings and Dangers in Springfield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Springfield
- 13 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Springfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Springfield
Photos in SpringfieldSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos