"Still Like the Old Days" Hannibal by BruceDunning
Hannibal Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 92 photos
Becky and Huck welcome you. The whole town theme is staged on the two icons. It is a net little town with a declining streets going down to the river, Mississippi. Clapborad homes, white wash and smal are the valued treasures. Many gift shops for your pleasure.
This lake is one of the largest in the whole Midwest and stays sterile due to Parks edict. It does not have a lot of speed boats and most are there to fish. The woods and national forest park are great and huge.
There are plenty of places to eat and shop for trinckets.
- Pros:Lovely setting with feel of river life.
- Cons:Too many tourists in summer time
- In a nutshell:The shops can be overwelming but just look at sites
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Hannibal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Life on the Mississippi"
- "Tom and Huck"
- "Hometown of Homespun Mark Twain"
- "July 4th in Mark Twain's Childhood Town"
- "asturnut's Hannibal Page"
- "Still Like the Old Days"
- "Mark Twain's Hannibal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hannibal
- Hotels in Hannibal
- Transportation in Hannibal
- Nightlife in Hannibal
- Restaurants in Hannibal
- Shopping in Hannibal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hannibal
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Hannibal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hannibal
Photos in HannibalSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos