"Quaint Town in the Old Days" Top 5 Page for this destination Kennebunkport by BruceDunning
Kennebunkport Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 312 photos
The town was made more famous form George Bush-the old man-coming here for visits for years. When he was President, then the tourism stpped up. Tour buses now come through the town constantly with another 40-50 shoppers and eaters, which is what is offered.
Kennebunk is actually a town off the water, but the Kennbunkport is the main attraction for pfeople coming here. This is where most shops and restaurants are located. Maybe 50 retail shopping places and a dozen restaurants.
The town was established to be a quiet and peaceful palce. It now is overun with the visitors, and locals, I am sure are distressed. They do like the revenue flow, though.
The old town of Kennebunk is nice and relatively quite compared to the Kennebunport and beach. I surelyt would not be... more travel advice
The one and only public place to use the facilites is behind the shops. The lines can take the women at least 1/2 on a... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Kennebunkport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kennebunkport, snuggly harbor in coastal Maine"
- "KENNEBUNKPORT MAINE"
- "Kennebunkport, ME"
- "Quaint Town in the Old Days"
- "Kennebunkport -- Resort of Presidents!"
- "Welcome to Kennebunkport"
- "Summer home of the President"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kennebunkport
- Hotels in Kennebunkport
- Transportation in Kennebunkport
- Nightlife in Kennebunkport
- Restaurants in Kennebunkport
- Shopping in Kennebunkport
- Warnings and Dangers in Kennebunkport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kennebunkport
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Kennebunkport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kennebunkport
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Help with my next vacation!"
- Commented on one of 850prc's Kennebunkport travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Go Slow to get there"
- updated a Kennebunkport Travel Page "Quaint Town in the Old Days"
- Wrote a Review Go Slow to get there in Kennebunkport Transportation
Photos in KennebunkportSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos