"A Great Little Town with Pizzaz" Oakley by BruceDunning
Oakley Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 19 photos
Small as the town may be, it makes up for in publicly announcing its featured museum and other ties. Besides the Fick Fossil Museum, it also says Buffalo Bill came from here.
Vi and Ernest Fick found and sought out many fossils and created this museum. it has a long old prehistoric fish fossil, skull of a 30 foot mosasaur, and many other oddities and neat items. Camera was out for shots here-soooo
- Pros:Quick stop off the highway
- Cons:Not a lot around the place to do other than that
- In a nutshell:Nice short visit, but see what you came for
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Oakley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oakley, Logan County, Kansas"
- "Oakley, Kansas"
- "A Great Little Town with Pizzaz"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oakley
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
Have you been to Oakley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oakley
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos