"A Small but Proud Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Marys by BruceDunning
Saint Marys Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 131 photos
This town used to have a lot of water traffic coming through here because of the deep channels that takes boats up river
The town has a nice harbor that has shrimp boats docked, and some pleasure boats, as well as ferry to Cumberland Island and the NPS visitor center
- Pros:Nice preserved town with sites to view
- Cons:Small and confined; as in adventures is overrated
- In a nutshell:Not a Lot to See Even Though They promote the Homes
This is the US main base for nuclear submarines. It is secured and secretive, and only current active military, or... more travel advice
They have a detailed brochure that shows where the sites of things to see & do are located. This is for the midtown area... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Saint Marys Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping off place for Cumberland Island"
- "A Small but Proud Town"
- "Doorway to Cumberland Island"
- "Saint Mary's, Georgia"
- "saint marys georgia"
- "Georgia the Peach State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Marys
- Hotels in Saint Marys
- Transportation in Saint Marys
- Nightlife in Saint Marys
- Restaurants in Saint Marys
- Shopping in Saint Marys
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Marys
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Saint Marys?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Marys
Photos in Saint MarysSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos