Plains Things to Do Tips by BruceDunning
Plains Things to Do: 19 reviews and 56 photos
Row of old buildings in town center
There basically is the what was hotel, not 4-5 rooms and antiques, and a restaurant in old town that has 4-5 buildings in a row. They have a small museum of old facts and items related to Jimmy Carter, and mostly his youth days in school and the town where he lived. Not much to see after 1/2 at most. There are only around 300 people that live in the area, and in town, maybe 50 of those
In the hub of CArter peanut country
This is, or used to be the peanut capitol of the world because of all the peanuts grown and processed in the area. Now maybe the only nut left is Jimmy Carter, who still resides here.
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Plains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Plains/Jimmy Carter NHS Page"
- "plains, ga"
- "Small town with an international impact."
- "Go back in time"
- "Jimmy Carter's Hometown"
- "Plains, Georgia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plains
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Plains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plains
Photos in PlainsSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos