"Go back in time" Plains by BruceDunning
Plains Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 87 photos
The polling headquarters of Jimmy Carter when he ran for President, and won.
Now at his age, he still hangs on and tries to influence the world about peace and social welfare being okay. Well, he was part of breaking this country
Map of the places to see, and/or hear about Carter.
- Pros:A peaceful Little spot in Nowhere
- Cons:Old Claim to CArter Fame is Dead
- In a nutshell:Absolutely Nothing to See or Do Worth My Time
There basically is the what was hotel, not 4-5 rooms and antiques, and a restaurant in old town that has 4-5 buildings... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Plains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Plains/Jimmy Carter NHS Page"
- "plains, ga"
- "Small town with an international impact."
- "Go back in time"
- "Jimmy Carter's Hometown"
- "Plains, Georgia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plains
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (101)
Have you been to Plains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plains
Photos in PlainsSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos