"The harbor" Antigua and Barbuda by BruceDunning
Antigua and Barbuda Travel Guide: 440 reviews and 1,388 photos
The island is well taken care of and has a lot of overgrowth with adds to the beauty. ST. Johns is too busy, but the rest after you get through the gaunlet, is nice
- Pros:Lush jungle environment in the outer area
- Cons:The town is dirty and people hanging around-felt unsafe
- In a nutshell:Nelson's landing and the fort at top are good
This is one of the more beautiful bay harbors. From the busy city environment, the Heritage Cay is nice and closed off... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Antigua and Barbuda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Antigua - on a shoestring"
- "365 Days of Beaches"
- "Antigua for a Day!"
- "AntigA with U"
- "Antigua Wedding 2004"
- "Antigua & Barbuda"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Hotels in Antigua and Barbuda
- Transportation in Antigua and Barbuda
- Nightlife in Antigua and Barbuda
- Restaurants in Antigua and Barbuda
- Shopping in Antigua and Barbuda
- Warnings and Dangers in Antigua and Barbuda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antigua and Barbuda
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Antigua and Barbuda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antigua and Barbuda
Photos in Antigua and BarbudaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos