"A fine town with Heritage" Schongau by BruceDunning
Schongau Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 86 photos
- Pros:Nice concise old town center
- Cons:Not many museums or sites to view
- In a nutshell:Fit right into the culture and enjoy
There are rows of buildings that are well preserved and upgraded to keep like in the old days. more travel advice
In the old times this was the "meeting" place for the peasants and gentry to heir out the issues. Today, it has retail... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Schongau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The other five guild poles"
- "The Schongau's Festival"
- "A fine town with Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schongau
- Transportation in Schongau
- Restaurants in Schongau
- Shopping in Schongau
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Schongau
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Schongau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schongau
- Wrote a Review Munzstrasse Gothic Buildings in Schongau Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Munzstrasse Gothic Buildings"
- Commented on one of Trekki's Schongau travel pages
- created a Schongau Travel Page "A fine town with Heritage"
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Help with my next vacation!"
Photos in SchongauSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos