"The Old Marsh Land" Grosseto by BruceDunning
Grosseto Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 110 photos
We visited 10 villages in the area of 50 miles around Grosseto. All are lovely and locals live there; hardly any tourists until you read this site to wonder why you weren't looking for a quite peaceful location.
This is typical of some of the architecture in the city walls.
Museum inside the fortress and it is nicely laid out. Some has a modern day slant on the items to view.
- Pros:Enough to see but not clustered
- Cons:Like all Intaly towns-traffic
- In a nutshell:Nice reasonable sized town to get around
The service was good and the food -seafood was fresh more travel advice
The old town area behind the walls is active and a some buildings date back 700 year. The Francesco church is form 1200,... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Grosseto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sorano and Pitigliano (Grosseto province)"
- "The Old Marsh Land"
- "The most magnificent garden in the Toskana"
- "sandravdp's new Grosseto & Castellione Page"
- "A charming sunset"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grosseto
- Hotels in Grosseto
- Nightlife in Grosseto
- Restaurants in Grosseto
- Shopping in Grosseto
- Warnings and Dangers in Grosseto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grosseto
- 8 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Grosseto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grosseto
Photos in GrossetoSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos