"WAter is Therapy" Saturnia by BruceDunning
Saturnia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 39 photos
The springs are public for one section and this is that one. Another area has private springs and a large relaxing area with an outdoor pool and lounging quarters. These springs have been used since before Roman era.
The springs are not very large for the public section. They maybe could hold around 100 people in a squeeze. They are slippery on the rocks and the ridges are formed by the minerals accumulating over years to form the pattern. The home in the background was closed and do not know what it was used for. Legend says that the springs are a place where wizards and witches frequented and placed spells on people. This is the cause of the sulphur odor and people believed that was satanic.
- Pros:Once come to see what it is like
- Cons:Feels dirty and leeches are in water
- In a nutshell:It if hard to find and when you do, it is crowded
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Saturnia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saturnia, warm thermal spring to warm your heart"
- "The Thermal Springs"
- "Not only thermal plant"
- "WAter is Therapy"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saturnia
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Saturnia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saturnia
Photos in SaturniaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos