"Walkup to fort" Sovana by BruceDunning
Sovana Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 35 photos
Lovely street to take in the structures. They are all about 700 years old.
I am not sure what all these commemorate, but there were a lot on this building-1400 AD circa
- Pros:A nice walk to the castle and Etruscan caves
- Cons:The castle was closed and not for viewing apparently
- In a nutshell:Once you walk to castle and sho a little-then---
It is a nice stroll to walk the main street and take in the little shops that vendors are selling valuable souvenirs.... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Sovana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sovana - more than just a road"
- "Walkup to fort"
- "Etruscan heritage: Sovana"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sovana
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (129)
Have you been to Sovana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sovana
Photos in SovanaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos