"Lush island" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint John's by BruceDunning
Saint John's Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 78 photos
We came into town on a crusie ship. It docked right at the town center on the water. We did not overshoot, thank goodness. The town felt somewhat dirty and many locals were hanging around trying to sell souvenirs or just were looking. It felt a bit unsafe to walk around much. On the other hand, at the other end of the island, Nelson's Dock Landing is steeped with history and well preserved and the views are great.
- Pros:Pretty outcountry in the rest of the island
- Cons:Concern about cleanliness and safety in town
- In a nutshell:Saw it once, that was enough
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Saint John's Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The lively capital of a tiny nation"
- "Cruise Ship Visit"
- "3rd Visit to St. Johns, Antigua"
- "Lush island"
- "St. Johns in Antigua"
- "CARRIBEAN CRUISE, JANUARY 2005"
- "St. John's: wonderful place to escape it all"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint John's
- Hotels in Saint John's
- Transportation in Saint John's
- Nightlife in Saint John's
- Restaurants in Saint John's
- Shopping in Saint John's
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint John's
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (129)
Have you been to Saint John's?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint John's
Photos in Saint John'sSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 218 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos