"Search Out the Good Monuments" Berlin by BruceDunning
Berlin Travel Guide: 6,968 reviews and 15,742 photos
This is a piece of the remaining wall that still has the commentary intact. Berlin is now trying to assimilate the two sides and some of it is working; others not so much. Alexander Palz on the east side is nice, and an effort is made to merge the cultures.
It has 3.4 million people and been existence since 1200's. Prussia was the famed era.
This is a monumental monument. It stands the time of civilization. Build in 1865-73. 210 feet tall, or 275 steps to the top?
Boulevard looking down to Brandenburg gate
- Pros:A lot of very nice monuments
- Cons:Traffic and working city hub bub
- In a nutshell:Stay in inner part of the city to seee the historical sites.
This park is the most fabulous, probably in all of Europe, and could rival Centrla park in New York more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Berlin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than the capital of Germany"
- "Berlin, Berlin - wir fahren nach Berlin!"
- "Berlin in my way"
- "Wunderbar Berlin"
- "Berlin - the whole world in one town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berlin
- Hotels in Berlin
- Transportation in Berlin
- Nightlife in Berlin
- Restaurants in Berlin
- Shopping in Berlin
- Warnings and Dangers in Berlin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berlin
- 21 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (127)
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berlin
- Commented on one of BruceDunning's Berlin travel pages
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Help with my next vacation!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fastus"
- updated a Berlin Travel Page "Search Out the Good Monuments"
- Wrote a Review Tiergarten about Tiergarten - Zoo in Berlin Things to Do
Photos in BerlinSee All Photos (57)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos