"Eichstatt has a large Residence" Eichstätt by BruceDunning
Eichstätt Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 72 photos
The town was founded in 741 as a Roman post and became a province of Princes until 1802 when Secularization turned the town over to Bavaria region.
Center of the town is s very nice square and elegant buildings surrounding it.
The Cathedral is a focal point in the town side by side to the Residence
- Pros:Nice Residence tour and Dom Sites
- Cons:Good stop on way through Atmuhl VAlley
- In a nutshell:Residence Museum is about all here
This English garden is said to be well known in the region and Europe. This is a replica of the grden that existed back... more travel advice
BruceDunning's Related Pages
Eichstätt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jewel between in the Altmuehl vallley"
- "Eichstatt has a large Residence"
- "Welcome to my Eichstaett page!"
- "Wonderful Eichstätt"
- "Eichstätt in the Altmühltal"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eichstätt
- 12 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (127)
Have you been to Eichstätt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eichstätt
Photos in EichstättSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City Intro, 115 reviews, 370 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dresden Intro, 91 reviews, 283 photos
- Munich Intro, 68 reviews, 222 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Split Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 62 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 55 reviews, 198 photos
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 48 reviews, 169 photos
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 166 photos