"8 Days in Taiwan" Taiwan by edelng
Taiwan Travel Guide: 3,764 reviews and 10,685 photos
Came here by EVA Air. Free and Easy. On arrival, went to Rainbow Hotel in Ximending. Walk around Ximending for food. On second day, went to CKS Memorial Hall to watch changing of Guards, then have lunch at Ding Tai Fung at their main branch. Then shopping at Sogo. On third day, went to Beitou for hot spring bath. Had Sukiyaki for lunch near Xin Beitou Metro. Then visite The Grand Hotel and Shihlin Night Market. On fourth day, went to Jiu Fen by train. Came back to Taipei by bus. Visited Raohe Night Market and Wu Fen Pu. On sequent days, went to Hualien by train. Join a one day tour in Hualien.
- Pros:Very good customer service in Taiwan.
- In a nutshell:More than just a country of manufacturing.
edelng's Related Pages
Taiwan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Taiwan - Jewel of the East"
- "Keeweechic's Taiwan"
- "Beautiful Island"
- "Taiwan Country Of Two Halves"
- "Welcome to Taiwan !!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taiwan
- Hotels in Taiwan
- Transportation in Taiwan
- Nightlife in Taiwan
- Restaurants in Taiwan
- Shopping in Taiwan
- Warnings and Dangers in Taiwan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taiwan
- 8 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Taiwan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taiwan
Top 10 Pages
- Borobudur Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Putuo Shan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Hualian Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Muar Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
No friends yet.