"Hualian" Hualian by edelng
Hualian Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 317 photos
Came to Hualien for 3 days 2 nights. Other than the Taroko Gorge and the seaside to visit, we went to Tzu Chi Foundation, one of the 3 largest buddhist orgainsations in Taiwan.
We took an express train Tzu Chiang from Taipei to Hualien. Express train are faster and seats are assigned. The... more travel advice
This original stall is called Ye Xiang Bian Shi, which sells wanton. One bowl of Bian Shi cost NT60. There are many... more travel advice
edelng's Related Pages
Hualian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful East Coast"
- "Too Short For Heaven--Hualien"
- "storyin travelbook : cliff / ocean / sky"
- "Spectacular and nerve wrecking"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hualian
- Hotels in Hualian
- Transportation in Hualian
- Nightlife in Hualian
- Restaurants in Hualian
- Shopping in Hualian
- Warnings and Dangers in Hualian
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hualian
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hualian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hualian
Top 10 Pages
- Borobudur Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Putuo Shan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Hualian Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Muar Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
No friends yet.