"Sliema- Malta's best resort" Top 5 Page for this destination Sliema by slothtraveller
Sliema Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 587 photos
One of Malta's most popular holiday destinations, Sliema is also a fashionable shopping area. Almost guaranteed sunshine in the summer months makes it a fantastic base from which to explore Malta.
Another main selling point of Sliema is it's position: opposite the Maltese capital Valletta.
Sliema's great bars and restaurants and welcoming hospitality made my trip even better.
WOULD I VISIT AGAIN?
Yes, Sliema makes for a great holiday!
- Pros:Relaxed nightlife, great location and guaranteed sun!
- Cons:Be prepared for all eventualities, especially transport strikes!
- In a nutshell:The place to go to both relax and see a bit of Malta at the same time.
Unveiled in 2002, this sculpture on Sliema promenade entitled 'White Shadows' depicts cut-outs of a family walking on... more travel advice
Swimming in the sea off Sliema is a great way to relax but just under the surface lurks a hidden danger that can pack... more travel advice
slothtraveller's Related Pages
Sliema Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sliema - One of the most visited places in Malta !"
- "Sliema Strand and Gzira"
- "A perfect place to choose a hotel for Malta !"
- "Sliema- Malta's best resort"
- "Sliema - Malta"
- "S L I E M A"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sliema
- Hotels in Sliema
- Transportation in Sliema
- Nightlife in Sliema
- Restaurants in Sliema
- Shopping in Sliema
- Warnings and Dangers in Sliema
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sliema
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Sliema?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sliema
Photos in SliemaSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Segovia Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belém Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos