"Dublin, Ireland" Dublin by slothtraveller
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,413 reviews and 10,315 photos
I was in Dublin for 3 days in early 2010. Although this was nowhere near long enough to see everything the city has to offer, it was long enough to sample the hospitality and diversity of the place.
- Pros:Good museums, shops, people and craic
- Cons:The strange drunk people....and the puke
- In a nutshell:Great for a flying visit!
If travelling from the UK to Ireland or vice versa, an alternative to flying is to use the ferry. Ferries operated by... more travel advice
The vibrant Temple Bar district is worth a look if only to see the famous frontage of Temple Bar itself. In general... more travel advice
slothtraveller's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "AT LAST I MADE IT TO DUBLIN"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
- updated a Dublin Travel Page "Dublin, Ireland"
- Posted in Travel Lisbon Forum "Re: Suggested ratio of days to..."
- Commented on one of slothtraveller's Dublin tips
- Wrote a Review Ferry from Dublin Port to Holyhead about Ferry in Dublin Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ferry from Dublin Port to Holyhead"
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Segovia Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belém Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues