"Dublin, Ireland" Dublin by slothtraveller
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,193 reviews and 9,658 photos
I was in Dublin for 3 days in early 2010. Although this was nowhere near long enough to see everything the city has to offer, it was long enough to sample the hospitality and diversity of the place.
- Pros:Good museums, shops, people and craic
- Cons:The strange drunk people....and the puke
- In a nutshell:Great for a flying visit!
If travelling from the UK to Ireland or vice versa, an alternative to flying is to use the ferry. Ferries operated by... more travel advice
The vibrant Temple Bar district is worth a look if only to see the famous frontage of Temple Bar itself. In general... more travel advice
slothtraveller's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: Out of town trips from London..."
- Commented on one of slothtraveller's Dublin tips
- Wrote a Review Ferry from Dublin Port to Holyhead about Ferry in Dublin Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ferry from Dublin Port to Holyhead"
- updated a Dublin Travel Page "Dublin, Ireland"
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Belém Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Bern Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Sintra Intro, 3 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues