"Wilhelmshaven: Germany's North Sea Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Wilhelmshaven by slothtraveller
Wilhelmshaven Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 221 photos
Wilhelmshaven is a pleasant harbour and seaside town in Lower Saxony, situated on an inlet of the North Sea, the Jadebusen.
Although German seaside towns are not as fancy as their British counterparts, there are nevertheless a number of places of interest. The Aquarium and Naval Museum are in the bay area.
- Pros:Good sea air for a day away from the city, nice aquarium
- Cons:The weather is always unpredictable, the muddy beach
The Aquarium in Wilhelmshaven is home to many aquatic animals such as penguins, seals, sharks, other fish, crabs and... more travel advice
slothtraveller's Related Pages
Wilhelmshaven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Colorful Grey"
- "My Hometown"
- "Wilhelmshaven: Germany's North Sea Coast"
- "The North-Sea Area!"
- "Beautiful ships at Wilhemshaven harbour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilhelmshaven
- Hotels in Wilhelmshaven
- Transportation in Wilhelmshaven
- Nightlife in Wilhelmshaven
- Restaurants in Wilhelmshaven
- Shopping in Wilhelmshaven
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilhelmshaven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilhelmshaven
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Wilhelmshaven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilhelmshaven
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Segovia Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belém Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues