slothtraveller's profile photo

slothtraveller

Steve Online Now
Do what the locals do, go where the locals go, eat what the locals eat and above all, ENJOY IT!

My Favorite Pages

Personal Pages

Travel Map

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago Feb 18, 2016 at 10:34 AM

All of my travels have been in Europe as well!

HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
HORSCHECK Dec 13, 2015 at 2:21 PM

Steve, brilliant cover photo here.

LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
LeslieofTodd Nov 23, 2015 at 5:10 PM

Hello Steve! Thanks for stopping by my home page and leaving your comment. I am woefully behind on the reading of my VT friends' pages and need to spend some time exploring yours. You have a good variety of places I know nothing about and wonderful photos and I am looking forward to doing some armchair travelling with you. It will help pass the long Pennsylvania winter ahead. :-) Be well and Happy Travels! Leslie

mjqd's Profile Photo
mjqd Jul 31, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Day trips out of Dublin'. I appreciate your advice.

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Jul 29, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Thanks for visiting Vienna and your kind comments! Without photos my memory is blank, that is the disappointing part. I've been lucky a few times in Oz on our last holiday where no photos were allowed. I didn't do it intentionally to be allowed photos, but after asking about photos and they told me no, I just said ok and put my camera away as I don't take them when told no. I mentioned I was writing a review and a photo would have been nice to add, but no problem. Next thing I know, they changed their mind and said take photos or take one. At one place, I took one distance photo as they didn't want close ups and everybody was happy. They were particularly happy to have the word being spread about their yearly art and craft exhibition.

TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
TooTallFinn24 Jul 5, 2015 at 6:21 PM

I will be going to Talinin next year and I see that you have been there already.

• slothtraveller's Profile Photo
    slothtraveller Jul 6, 2015 at 2:23 PM

I have indeed, Steven. Tallinn is a city where your camera really will come in handy. The Old Town has more than enough sights to fill a memory card or two! It's a very tourist-friendly place too and has a real Scandinavian feel thanks to its proximity to Helsinki. I loved it! :)

mecker49 Jun 26, 2015 at 6:05 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is tipping expected?'. I appreciate your advice.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jun 18, 2015 at 8:53 AM

hi isnt that an amazing aqueduct! love being around Europe to see these historic wonders - and after almost 2 years of Asia and being away from Europe im back in London and looking forward to a few short trips here and there around Europe again. where are you off to next?

• slothtraveller's Profile Photo
    slothtraveller Jun 19, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hi Angie! I will have to check out some of your pages on Asia. I bet living in China for a while was amazing and unforgettable. I just got back yesterday from Madrid so I will be adding tips and photos slowly over time. Had a great time though, especially in Segovia! Not sure where I will be off to next but I hope to book another trip for September, perhaps Turkey, Hungary or maybe even a different part of Spain again! Have you got any exciting travels in the pipeline? :)

Reisehexe May 29, 2015 at 4:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'halfday-excursion from Tallin ?'. You've been a huge help.

bean4bean4 May 25, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'One evening only'. I appreciate your advice.