"an ideal hideaway with pristine azure waters" Alaminos by salveregina
Alaminos Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 185 photos
covering an area of 1,844 hectares, 123 isles scattered incidentally along Lingayen Gulf. These islands are believed to be some two million years old and many of which are still unexplored.
it is most often enjoyed when fried but it can also be mixed with soups. Every different dish you can think of with this Alaminian native yields tasty results, with its unique flavor either blending perfectly or standing out just right.
- In a nutshell:savor the beaches and seafood specialties to your heart's content
hire a boat and go island hopping. enjoy the beaches and marine life of Lingayen Gulf. more travel advice
salveregina's Related Pages
Alaminos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alaminos City, Pangasinan Province PHILIPPINES"
- "WELCOME to aLaMiNoS, pAnGaSiNaN"
- "The Hundred +++ Islands of Alaminos"
- "The Hundred Islands"
- "Alaminos City, Province of Pangasinan"
- "AMAZING 100 ISLANDS"
- "an ideal hideaway with pristine azure waters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alaminos
- Hotels in Alaminos
- Transportation in Alaminos
- Nightlife in Alaminos
- Restaurants in Alaminos
- Shopping in Alaminos
- Warnings and Dangers in Alaminos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alaminos
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Alaminos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alaminos
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.
Latest Alaminos hotel reviews
- The Hundred Islands Resort Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 14, 2012