"Ariccia" Ariccia by rita_simoes
Ariccia Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Ariccia is a small village 20km from Rome. It's main attraction is the... PORCHETTA! It's a place known mostly among locals, but it's very famous, so I don't know why VT database doesn't recognise it.
For those who never ate a 'panino con la porchetta', it is a special kind of meat, little pigs' meat, made in a special way. It's very soft and tasty, but I can't explain better, so I guess you just have to try it! :-)
There are lots of small restaurants with esplanades, and in most of them you'll eat very well. When I went there, we ate only the starters: it has everything, cheeses, sausages, olives, salad, 'salumi', a great bread and... the typical porchetta. At the end of the meal I was so full!
It's a good place to go with friends and eat slowly for hours.
rita_simoes' Related Pages
Ariccia Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ariccia
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ariccia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ariccia
Photos in AricciaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 34 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Évora Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Portovenere Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Lago di Bracciano Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Sintra Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- L'Aquila Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues