"Soreq Stalactite Cave" Bet Shemesh by WorldMeet2008
Bet Shemesh Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 19 photos
On the western slopes of the Judean Hills outside the city of Beit Shemesh(approx. 30 KMs from Jerusalem).
It was discovered accidentally by workers blasting at a nearby quarry.
Compared to others worldwide, this cave is very small: 82-meter-long, 60-meter-wide.
stalactites hanging from the ceiling;
stalagmites growing from the floor;
sometimes they almost meet up with each other.
Atrraction: Romeo and Juliet - Will this stalactite and this stalagmite ever meet?
WorldMeet2008's Related Pages
Bet Shemesh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "All around Beit-Shemesh"
- "house of the sun"
- "Beit Shemesh: House of the Rising Sun"
- "Soreq Stalactite Cave"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bet Shemesh
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bet Shemesh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bet Shemesh
Top 10 Pages
- Jerusalem Intro, 20 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- `En Gedi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Haifa Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Southern District Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Herzliya Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Masada Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Eilat Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lake Tiberias Intro, 1 review, 4 photos