"Rosh HaNiqra: Magical grottos and tunnels" Kefar Rosh HaNiqra by WorldMeet2008
Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 108 photos
Verbally translated from Hebrew: "head of the rock caves".
Rosh Hanikra is in the northwestern corner of Israel, on the border of Israel and Lebanon. The cliffs offer a spectacular panoramic view of Haifa Bay, the hills of the Galilee and the Mediterranean.
The Rosh HaNikra grottos are cavernous tunnels formed by sea action on the soft chalk rock. The total length is some 200 meters. They branch off in various directions with some interconnecting segments. In the past, the only access to them was from the sea and experienced divers were the only ones capable of visiting. Today a cable car takes visitors down to see the grottos.
WorldMeet2008's Related Pages
Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rosh Ha'nikra"
- "Magical grottos and tunnels."
- "Day 1 Excursion to the North"
- "The caves in Rosh HaNikra"
- "ROSH HANIKRA"
- "Rosh Ha'Niqra"
- "~Rosh Hanikra~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- Transportation in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- Warnings and Dangers in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kefar Rosh HaNiqra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
Photos in Kefar Rosh HaNiqraSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Jerusalem Intro, 20 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- `En Gedi Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Haifa Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Southern District Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Herzliya Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Masada Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Eilat Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lake Tiberias Intro, 1 review, 4 photos