Århus Off The Beaten Path Tips by Rupanworld Top 5 Page for this destination
Århus Off The Beaten Path: 23 reviews and 59 photos
All across Arhus, one can come across such examples of beautiful architecture in all streets and even unnoticed squares.
'Agnete og Havmanden' (Agnete and the Merman) is a beautiful fountain just in front of the Radhuset in the Park Allé avenue. It was created sculptor by Johannes Bjerg in 1941. The story behind the statue is a women called Agnete, falling in love with a Merman. Nice off the beaten tourist attraction.
Åboulevarden is said to be the most beautiful street in Århus and so it seemed to me as well. It is a street by the side of a small river-canal that goes until the harbour. There are numerous posh shops, cafes and galleries on both sides of this street. For those visiting the city, a leisurely stroll by this boulevard, preferably at night when it is well lit up, is recommended. This is also the favorite boulevard of the local people here and therefore a great place to meet the locals.
More Reviews (46)
Rupanworld's Related Pages
Århus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Århus : Den Danske By"
- "Århus: Denmark's second largest and youngest city"
- "Arhus - a place of our family-history"
- "Århus and Surrounding Attractions"
- "My hometown- at the moment"
- "The second city of Denmark"
- "Where i could spent summer like the queen does."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Århus
- Hotels in Århus
- Transportation in Århus
- Nightlife in Århus
- Restaurants in Århus
- Shopping in Århus
- Warnings and Dangers in Århus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Århus
- 49 Reviews
- 147 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Århus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Århus
Photos in ÅrhusSee All Photos (147)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination India Intro, 119 reviews, 237 photos, 5 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 104 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lübeck Intro, 52 reviews, 204 photos, 5 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 74 reviews, 148 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Århus Intro, 49 reviews, 147 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 122 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 49 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Delhi Intro, 53 reviews, 99 photos
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bratislava Intro, 44 reviews, 91 photos