"Let's Go" dianneswain's Profile
France, England, Germany, Jamaica, Morocco, The Netherlands, and Egypt are some of the places I've visited in my lifetime. A lifetime is not enough to see our entire world. I hope that I will have the opportunity to visit many more lands before I leave this planet.
Peppermint tea is known for relaxing ones nerves. Tea cafes are everywhere, frequented mostly by men which made it a bit intimidating because of the looks we received. Women know what I'm talking about. During a two week stay, we came across a few cafes where women were drinking tea along side the men. When we came across a cafe with women there, then we felt comfortable to sit and drink.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on dianneswain's profile page
- updated a Charleston Travel Page ""On the Edge""
- Uploaded a Photo to ""On the Edge""
- dianneswain and olja1234 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review good place to stay in Ghana in Ghana Hotels
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Now I'm REALLY bored......"
created their Personal Page "Baltimore and Washington, D.C. in 24hrs.,"
Top 10 Pages
- Massachusetts Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Morocco 4 reviews
- Charleston Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Georgia Intro, 3 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 photos
- Vancouver 1 review, 2 photos
- Helen Intro, 3 photos