"Hi Everybody ! Hope you enjoy photos" bagediya's Profile
Istanbul is located in the north-west Marmara Region of Turkey. It encloses the southern Bosphorus which places the city on two continents—the western portion of Istanbul is in Europe, while the eastern portion is in Asia. The city boundaries cover a surface area of 1,539 square kilometres (594 sq mi), while the metropolitan region, or the Province of Istanbul, covers 6,220 square kilometres (2,402 sq mi).
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 18 Reviews
- 94 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- updated a New Zealand Travel Page "Paradise"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Paradise"
- Commented on bagediya's profile page
- bagediya and dorothyblue are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Be careful at the time of Bargaining in China Shopping
updated their Profile Page "Hi Everybody ! Hope you enjoy photos"
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- China Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Kortrijk Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Hainan Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Hannover 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Zhangjiagang 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris 3 reviews, 1 photo
- New Zealand Intro, 3 photos
- Béjar Intro, 3 photos