"10 things to love about Kenya" Squinchez's Profile
sKenya is the home of the safari.
The boundless wilderness and big game of this region has long attracted adventure seekers from all over the globe. No other African country can boast such an incredible range of landscapes, unique geographical features and species.
Kenya offers the visitor a chance to experience a natural world unchanged by the passage of time. The Kenyan wilderness is home to an endless array of ecosystems, the staging ground for natural cycles of life, death and regeneration as old as the planet itself.
They say we all have one thing in common...."We are all different!''
But that doesnt stop us from interacting with each other, sharing ideas and different cultural backgrounds black or white! even the Pussy and the doggy in my pic knows it!
Culture, Religion, Colour and Tribe should never be a barrier so Travel, Travel and enjoy !
Next time visiting Kenya Suprise them by speaking a little of Swahili and even most of all leave them Agape by speaking a bit of ''Slang'' or "sheng'' which is growing fast and gaining popularity...even the President speaks it!
English - Swahili - Slang/Sheng
Hello - Jambo - mambo / Niaje
Ok - Sawa - Poa
No problem - hakuna shida-Hakuna mbulu
How much - Pesa Ngapi - doe Ngapi
white man - mzungu - Mngoso
Taxi/cab - Matatu - Mathree
Stupid - Mjinga - Fala
Lady/ girl - Msichana - Manzi/mdame/Msuper/mshi
Man/Boy - Mvulana - chali / morio
show me - nionyeshe - nishow
my name is- Naitwa - ---
Thanks - Asante - sante
Beautiful/pretty- Mzuri - Msupuu
Eat - kula - Dishi/manga
Dancing - Cheza mziki - Banjuka/ katika
continue visiting my travel pages for more swahilis.......
"Happiness is not something you wish for nor yearn for but something you design''
•Its’ easier to have the vigour of young when you are old than the wisdom of age when you are young!!!
•Do not imagine that personal relationship will run themselves like jobs,they are valuable in proportion to the amount of effort they demand.
•Peolple are constantly clomoring for the joy of life as for me , I find the joy of life in hard and cruel bottle of life to learn something is a joy to me.
•If you laugh lot when you get older wrinkles will be in the right places.
•If in our life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 67 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Commented on croisbeauty's profile page
- Squinchez and DAVIDODUOR are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Nairobi area in Kenya Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Kenya Forum "Re: searching for travelmates in..."
updated their Profile Page "10 things to love about Kenya"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nairobi"
- updated a Kisumu Travel Page "My Home village -Rural"
Top 5 Pages
- Nairobi Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mombasa Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Kenya Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Kisumu Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malindi Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22161 Reviews - 53866 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1908 Reviews - 4459 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7630 Reviews - 19467 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos