"History in County Meath" Top 5 Page for this destination County Meath by MAIGO
County Meath Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 270 photos
This is the site of an early monastery,
(St Patrick is said to have founded his first monastery in Ireland here.)
round tower 30m high 10thC has around-headed doorway.
Here on the N51 and 2km east from Navan town.
It stands in churchyard at St. Columba's church. there is number of High Crosses, too. This round tower is 30m high... more travel advice
Finn MacCool was a legendaly warrior of Fianna/ hero/ giant...? This is an alignment of standing stones. There is on... more travel advice
MAIGO's Related Pages
County Meath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "County Meath"
- "Meath - The Royal County"
- "History in County Meath"
- "Ancient Sites in County Meath"
- "Co Meath"
- "Hill Of Tara"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Meath
- Hotels in County Meath
- Transportation in County Meath
- Nightlife in County Meath
- Restaurants in County Meath
- Shopping in County Meath
- Warnings and Dangers in County Meath
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Meath
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to County Meath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Meath
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- County Louth Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Dorset Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- County Donegal Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Meath Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- County Carlow Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bodmin Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Higashikawa Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kilkenny Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos