"Memory of County Formanagh" Fermanagh by MAIGO
Fermanagh Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 212 photos
Ancient sites at Lower Lough Erne
Devenish Island (Daimh Inis) . a monastery founded here by
St. Molaise in the 6thC, was attacked by Vikings in 834.
there is a beautiful (perfect) round tower 25m high, date fron 12thC.
The castle built in 1613 for home of a Scottish Planter's family.
Now is ruin has herb garden.
There is it from a splendid basket to handy mug Cup. You can get a cup printed your name. (indispensability, 7-10... more travel advice
In the old graveyard, there are two pegan figures, Dated 5thC. more travel advice
MAIGO's Related Pages
Fermanagh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "County Fermanagh"
- "THE HIDDEN GEM OF NORTHERN IRELAND"
- "Memory of County Formanagh"
- "Sailing the Lakes"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fermanagh
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fermanagh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fermanagh
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- County Louth Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos
- Dorset Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- County Donegal Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Meath Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- County Carlow Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Bodmin Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Higashikawa Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kilkenny Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos