"A month in Ilulissat" Ilulissat by photoscribe
Ilulissat Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 49 photos
For lots of information on Ilulissat and surrounding area visit my blog at: http://nobodygoestogreenland.blogspot.com/
- Pros:The beauty of 38 billion year old land is stunning. These vast glaciers are melting so hurry!
- Cons:They treat dogs differently than we do. its hard to see sometimes.
- In a nutshell:The most amazing experience of my life
If you really want to experience the food of Greenland this is the best buffet. Seal, whale, musk ox, a variety of fish,... more travel advice
Ilulissat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ilulissat - town near the huge icefjord"
- "UNESCO world heritage site in Greenland"
- "A month in Ilulissat"
- "The Dogs of Ilulissat"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ilulissat
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ilulissat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilulissat
Photos in IlulissatSee All Photos (3)
No friends yet.