"LANZAROTE, A WALKERS PARADISE" Canary Islands by B_Caro
Canary Islands Travel Guide: 5,009 reviews and 11,583 photos
Lanzarote is a splendid place for a walking holiday.
On the photo you see the hills, north of Teguise.
There are a lot of walking routes on the island :
- Haría - Ermita de las Nieves - Teguise
- Yaiza - Uga - Playa Quemada
- Caleta de Famara - Playa de Risco over the Risco de Famara
Most of these trips ended with a visit on a sunny (most of the times) terrace with a tasty beer
The whole island of Lanzarote can be considered as an 'off the beaten path', except the beaches in the south which are... more travel advice
B_Caro's Related Pages
Canary Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAS ISLAS CANARIAS"
- "Leroy's new Canary Islands Page"
- "Was there as a child - Am there as an adult!"
- "F.Lade's new Canary Islands Page"
- "Canary Islands : TENERIFEVamos a volar a Tenerife"
- "spetterke's Trip to Canary Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canary Islands
- Hotels in Canary Islands
- Transportation in Canary Islands
- Nightlife in Canary Islands
- Restaurants in Canary Islands
- Shopping in Canary Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Canary Islands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canary Islands
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Canary Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canary Islands
Photos in Canary IslandsSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 23 reviews, 181 photos, 14 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 98 photos, 8 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 10 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 15 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 9 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 8 travelogues
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 7 reviews, 58 photos, 10 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dover Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues