"Dingli Cliffs, a walk in the sun" Dingli by B_Caro
Dingli Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 90 photos
A walk to Dingli Cliffs leads you to the highest cliffs on Malta. They are situated at the south of the island.
From this point you have an amazing view over the cliffs and the Mediterranean sea.
We started our walk at Buskett Garden. And because it was also nearby Clapham Junction we decided to have a look at these cart ruts first.
Verdala Palace, seen from on the way from Clapham Junction to Dingli Cliffs
. As in most villages, the church towers are already seen from far.
- Pros:Amazing views
- Cons:I don’t think there are any
- In a nutshell:You should visit this place, if only for the views
In all these villages the churches are quite impressive. A lot of these churches seems to be decorated with light... more travel advice
Make a walk to the Dingli Cliffs. These cliffs are the highest of Malta. From there you have a beautiful view at the... more travel advice
B_Caro's Related Pages
Dingli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A must on my list – Dingli cliffs"
- "Dingli Cliffs, a walk in the sun"
- "Dingli Cliffs"
- "Dingli - The village on a cliff !"
- "Dingli & Dingli Cliffs"
- "Dingli cliffs, Malta's Highest Point!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dingli
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Dingli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dingli
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 23 reviews, 181 photos, 14 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 98 photos, 8 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 10 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 15 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 9 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 8 travelogues
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 7 reviews, 58 photos, 10 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dover Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues