"Cheetas & Ostriches" Oudtshoorn by B_Caro
Oudtshoorn Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 238 photos
During our trip through South Africa, we also spent 2 days in Oudtshoorn.
We visited there a crocodile farm, a cheetah farm, the ostriche farm (in my opinion these are all tourist traps, but ok, it is nice to do) and last op not least, the Cango Caves.
- Pros:beautiful area
At the Cheetah Conservation Foundation, you actually can touch some cheetahs yourself; Of course you have to pay for... more travel advice
Like I mentioned it before on this page, all these farms are pretty much like a tourist trap to me. more travel advice
B_Caro's Related Pages
Oudtshoorn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oudtshoorn - the ostrich capital"
- "Oudtshoorn - The Ostrich Capital"
- "Oudtshoorn - The Ostrich Capital of the World"
- "Oudtshoorn is more then ostriches."
- "The Cango Caves"
- "Ostriches, camels and caves!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oudtshoorn
- Hotels in Oudtshoorn
- Transportation in Oudtshoorn
- Nightlife in Oudtshoorn
- Restaurants in Oudtshoorn
- Shopping in Oudtshoorn
- Warnings and Dangers in Oudtshoorn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oudtshoorn
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Oudtshoorn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oudtshoorn
Photos in OudtshoornSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 23 reviews, 181 photos, 14 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 98 photos, 8 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 10 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 15 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 9 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 8 travelogues
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 7 reviews, 58 photos, 10 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dover Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues