"La Paz & Chacaltaya" La Paz by B_Caro
La Paz Travel Guide: 376 reviews and 879 photos
During my trip to Peru, I also spend a few days in Bolivia.
The main reason for this visit was the <b>Takesi-trekking</b> (<a href='http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/.59024/216/?s=I&DM=1' target='_none'><b>take a look at my Bolivia page</b></a>).
On this pages you will see some pics about the time we spend in La Paz & the surrounding area.
<b>Don't forget to take a look at the travelogues as well !!!
The Valley of the Moon I would consider this one almost as a tourist trap. It is a small area, and -according to my... more travel advice
B_Caro's Related Pages
La Paz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SIMPLY, THIS..."
- "La Paz - City with a View"
- "A little glimpse of La Paz"
- "La cuenca de La Paz"
- "Getting a little trim in La Paz"
- "Cerca del Cielo"
- "BOLIVIA, POOR COUNTRY WITH A BIG HEART"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Paz
- Hotels in La Paz
- Transportation in La Paz
- Nightlife in La Paz
- Restaurants in La Paz
- Shopping in La Paz
- Warnings and Dangers in La Paz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Paz
- 8 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 63 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to La Paz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Paz
Photos in La PazSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 23 reviews, 181 photos, 14 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 98 photos, 8 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 10 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 15 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 9 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 8 travelogues
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zimbabwe Intro, 7 reviews, 58 photos, 10 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dover Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues