"The Country Drive" County Kildare by edwis
County Kildare Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 147 photos
through Tullamore and Kildare (Cill Dara) to Glendalough (Gleann da Loch) is quite an adventure. You never know if the road will be a full two lanes, one and one-half, or a bridge where only one vehicle can pass at a time. Three times we came across sheep on the road. Kildare has the National Stud Farm, and the region with its many house farms is reminiscent of Kentucky. We saw several thatched cottages as well. Of course, we stopped in Kildare for our daily fix of historic ruins and churches.
edwis' Related Pages
County Kildare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Irish National Stud"
- "A Great Motivator"
- "The Country Drive"
- "Oxegen Festival 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Kildare
- Hotels in County Kildare
- Transportation in County Kildare
- Nightlife in County Kildare
- Restaurants in County Kildare
- Shopping in County Kildare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Kildare
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to County Kildare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Kildare
Photos in County KildareSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Slano Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tossa Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tampa Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Longboat Key Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Athlone Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Glendalough Lakes Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Saint-Rémy Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos
No friends yet.