"great hiltop town over the sea" Sirolo by edwis
Sirolo Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 74 photos
we did ½ day adventures to several hilltop towns, seaside resort towns, and even hiked for 2 hours in a natural reserve park atop Mont Conero. We were up so high that the clouds blocked the view of the sea below. But the trail, we discovered after the walk, is intermediate hiking with rocky paths, steep inclines/declines and the need for hiking boots. We were so tired out that we took a ½ mile path down the cliff to the beach area of Sirolo, which looked inviting. We finally made it, swam and slept under beach umbrellas, before trying the dreaded hike back up to the car. About one block in the climb, a city bus appears to take beach goers back to the city. We were so thankful.
edwis' Related Pages
Sirolo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Medieval Town on the Conero Riviera"
- "Sirolo- una cittadina bellissima!!!!"
- "great hiltop town over the sea"
- "Sirolo vistas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sirolo
- Hotels in Sirolo
- Nightlife in Sirolo
- Restaurants in Sirolo
- Shopping in Sirolo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sirolo
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Sirolo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sirolo
Photos in SiroloSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Slano Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tossa Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tampa Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Longboat Key Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Athlone Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Glendalough Lakes Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Saint-Rémy Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos
No friends yet.