"Les-Baux-de-Provence" Les Baux-de-Provence by edwis
Les Baux-de-Provence Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 155 photos
Les Baux: is an extremely picturesque village that is now more of a tourist site rather than actual living village.
The highlight has to be the 12th Century ancient ruins of a complete chateau / fortress community. These ruins are high atop the beauty of the cobblestone village and set in the surrounding Alpilles.
edwis' Related Pages
Les Baux-de-Provence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Les Baux de Provence"
- "The Ruined Castle and Remains of Les Baux"
- "A Village in the Rocks"
- "Les Baux-de-Provence"
- "1964 in South France"
- "A great feeling - Baux-de-Provence!"
- "On the Rock"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Hotels in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Transportation in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Restaurants in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Shopping in Les Baux-de-Provence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Les Baux-de-Provence
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Les Baux-de-Provence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Les Baux-de-Provence
Top 10 Pages
- Slano Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tossa Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tampa Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Longboat Key Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Athlone Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Glendalough Lakes Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Saint-Rémy Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Les Baux-de-Provence hotel reviews
- La Riboto de Taven
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 29, 2012