"Now where is Trinidad again??" Port-of-Spain by Duncan95
Port-of-Spain Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 102 photos
Port of Spain is the captital of Trinidad and is a crazy, busy city fed by the rich oil reserves of the country. Like most big cities, PoS is crowded and you'll see offices for many international companies (Xerox, Carnation, etc.) around the city.
Trinidad is south of the hurricane band but is still warm and sunny most all of the year. There aren't any bathing beaches in PoS proper but they are near by.
Duncan95's Related Pages
Port-of-Spain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spain in winter"
- "Port of Spain, Trinidad - Surprisingly nice..."
- "24hours in Port of Spain"
- "Transport hub"
- "The Land of the Humming bird, Calypso & Steel pan"
- "Now where is Trinidad again??"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port-of-Spain
- Hotels in Port-of-Spain
- Transportation in Port-of-Spain
- Restaurants in Port-of-Spain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port-of-Spain
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Port-of-Spain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port-of-Spain
Top 5 Pages
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Baku 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Port-of-Spain Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.