"Seeing the world as a business traveler" Duncan95's Profile
I'm a business traveler. Days in airports, nights in hotels and calls home to family to find out what I'm missing. Some people find this schedule stressful or out-and-out impossible. While there are downsides; not really getting to "pick" your destination, often finding out just a few days before departing that you are leaving, etc. BUT I do get to see a lot off the world, meet tons of people and travel on the company tab.
I love to travel and try to take full advantage of the natual opportunity regardless of my destination. Let's face it, there aren't a lot of folks that would go from Houston, Texas to Anchorage, Alaska to Lisbon, Portugal to Luanda, Angola to Johannesburg, South Africa to Hong Kong, to Sydney, Austrailia in one three-week trip. Talk about a packing nightmare...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Wrote a Review Great Grilled Seafood in Cabo San Lucas Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Diving with Tio Sports"
- updated a Cabo San Lucas Travel Page "Dive Trip Cabo"
updated their Profile Page "Seeing the world as a business traveler"
Top 5 Pages
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Baku 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Port-of-Spain Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.