"My Travels" laustic's Profile

Just getting started

Hi there! I stumbled upon this website as I was preparing for my trip to Negril. Being a travel nut, this site instantly appealed to me and I knew I'd have to start my own page! Since I am going on a trip in less than 2 days I won't have time to really get anything going beyond entering a few of the places I've already visited (sadly not as many as I'd like). I'll slowly update as I get back. Unfortunately, several of my trips took place before I got a digital camera so loading pictures for those trips will be a challenge. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community and adding more and more locations to my profile!

• Intro Updated Dec 8, 2007

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2008 at 1:04 AM

Thanks for the comment on my Negril page Chandra - glad to know you enjoyed it :)

• virtualling's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2008 at 6:21 AM

Hi! How is life? Going to SXSW? I'm hoping to meet up with a few VT-ers during the SXSW week and have posted a meet up. Details have yet to be finalized though. Check out the Meeting/ Event site if you're up for it.

• laustic's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I've been away for a while and just found this!

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2007 at 10:40 AM

Happy Birthday CHANDRA and have a nice day Gretting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!