"A little too quiet" San Jose by heryanta
San Jose Travel Guide: 376 reviews and 665 photos
Went to San Jose for a long weekend to see friends who live around the area. It's going to be a while before I go back there.
There's nothing wrong with the town itself; but its proximity to San Francisco makes it a less interesting travel destination than it would be otherwise.
heryanta's Related Pages
San Jose Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Jose - Silicon Valley"
- "The 411 on San Jose"
- "North on Hwy 1, across Hwy 156, then up 101..."
- "California's Original Capital City: San Jose!"
- "Born, raised...yeah I know the way"
- "Heart of Silicon Valley... San Jose"
- "~San Jose~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Jose
- Hotels in San Jose
- Transportation in San Jose
- Nightlife in San Jose
- Restaurants in San Jose
- Shopping in San Jose
- Warnings and Dangers in San Jose
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Jose
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Jose?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Jose
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 66 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 50 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos