"A peaceful pleasant town" Penang by heryanta
Penang Travel Guide: 2,546 reviews and 5,621 photos
I only had one opportunity so far to visit Penang, and that was for a work visit in February 2005.
It's not one of the more popular tourist destinations of South East Asia due to its relatively small size, but it actually has a rich history, blend of various cultures, good food and relatively low cost of visit.
heryanta's Related Pages
Penang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penang - Prince of Wales Island"
- "Penang - my birthplace"
- "colourful FUSION of culture"
- "Penang for Foodies"
- "Penang My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Penang
- Hotels in Penang
- Transportation in Penang
- Nightlife in Penang
- Restaurants in Penang
- Shopping in Penang
- Warnings and Dangers in Penang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penang
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penang
Photos in PenangSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 63 reviews, 66 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 50 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- New York City Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos