"Camping in Anawangin Cove" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Zambales by f8stop
Province of Zambales Travel Guide: 571 reviews and 2,282 photos
No electricity. No mobile network signal. No resorts/hotels. Just nature at its purest and finest. =)
If you don't mind roughing it for a day or two, make this trip. Brgy. Pundaquit, Zambales is around 3.5 hours away from Manila and from there, small boats can be rented to take you to Anawangin Cove (the boat ride would take about 25 minutes)
Aside from the stunning beach, there is also a lovely swamp in Anawangin Cove sandwiched between fine white sand and a line of pine trees. All these against a backdrop of mountains and blue skies.
Certainly one of the most beautiful places I've been to. =)
I did not go swimming when I was in Anawangin but i just heard recently that the undertow there is unpredictable and the... more travel advice
If you're into kite-flying, then this is the place to bring your kites! My friend had his 4-year-old son along so he... more travel advice
f8stop's Related Pages
Province of Zambales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camping in Anawangin Cove"
- "Hiking Up Mt Anawangin Down to the Cove"
- "Zambales as Eco-Tourism Paradise"
- "The Mountains of Zambales"
- "Mango Country"
- "Zambales... they have also nice beaches..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Zambales
- Hotels in Province of Zambales
- Transportation in Province of Zambales
- Nightlife in Province of Zambales
- Restaurants in Province of Zambales
- Shopping in Province of Zambales
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Zambales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Zambales
- 13 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Province of Zambales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Zambales
Photos in Province of ZambalesSee All Photos (41)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Zambales Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Melaka Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Baguio Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos