"Ho Chi Minh City -- On Two Wheels" Ho Chi Minh City by f8stop
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide: 3,131 reviews and 7,263 photos
If you love all the hustles and bustles associated with city life, then Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) is the city for you.
There are motorcycles everywhere! The streets are alive with interesting shops, crowded restaurants, and throngs of tourists even during late hours -- the night market in Ben Tanh pops up when the sun makes its exit.
It's sometimes difficult to communicate with people as only a handful of locals seem to understand English but they still do try to help despite the language barrier and that's quite a nice gesture, don't you think? :)
Majority of the vehicles on the road are motorcycles and they swerve in and out of traffic, sometimes even AGAINST the... more travel advice
The food was delicious! We had rice, spring rolls, noodles, and a pork dish (this was a bit too salty but I liked it... more travel advice
f8stop's Related Pages
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saigon Saigon !"
- "IMPREXXION: HO CHI MINH CITY"
- "Former Saigon"
- "Ho Chi Minh City 29/3/08 - 3/4/08"
- "Lost in Saigon!?"
- "Ho Chin Minh City, the new Saigon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
- Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ho Chi Minh City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ho Chi Minh City
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Zambales Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Melaka Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Baguio Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos