Coron Things to Do Tips by f8stop
Coron Things to Do: 106 reviews and 282 photos
almost to the top...
Mount Tapias is a short distance away from Darayonan Lodge along the National Highway. The trail is cemented and is dotted with multiple sheds for resting so it is not such an arduous climb. Although we would suggest that you begin your ascent at 4pm or later so the sun would not beat down on you too much. This way, you'll also get to catch the sunset on the viewdeck which is an awesome sight.
*if you plan to trek atop Mt. Tapias 4pm onwards, do bring flashlights if you can as some lightposts may not be turned on (or simply not working) as you descend the mountain at dusk. this could be quite hazardous if you are not gifted with a batlike night vision. =)
More Reviews (8)
f8stop's Related Pages
Coron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CORON, A PARADISE"
- "Wreck Diving Capital of the Philippines"
- "Visiting Coron - another slice of paradise"
- "WEEKEND IN CORON, PALAWAN"
- "The Mini-Venice of Philippines"
- "Coron, Palawan"
- "I held my breath seeing this plACE .."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coron
- Hotels in Coron
- Transportation in Coron
- Nightlife in Coron
- Restaurants in Coron
- Shopping in Coron
- Warnings and Dangers in Coron
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coron
- 9 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Coron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coron
Photos in CoronSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Zambales Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Melaka Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Baguio Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos