"Arecibo Observatory - Worth Seeing!" Arecibo by Lana5
Arecibo Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 68 photos
A very interesting place to visit! It's definately worth the 1.5 hour long car ride to get there from San Juan.
See Tips below for more Photos!
The Arecibo Observatory is part of the National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center (NAIC), a national research center operated by Cornell University under a cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation (NSF).
See the Official Website at www.naic.edu
- Pros:One of Puerto Rico's man made Wonders!
- Cons:A short drive to get there
- In a nutshell:A modern gem in the midst of the forest.
Lana5's Related Pages
Arecibo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Listening to Space"
- "La Villa del Capitan Correa"
- "Arecibo Observatory - Worth Seeing!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arecibo
- Hotels in Arecibo
- Restaurants in Arecibo
- Warnings and Dangers in Arecibo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arecibo
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Arecibo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arecibo
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Arecibo Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- San Diego 3 reviews
- Kansas City Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.