"This is were i live" Vlissingen by Rijnders
Vlissingen Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 171 photos
I like to travel, but coming home is always a pleasure. First thing to do, even before putting the laundry in the washing-machine, is a tour over our most famous boulevard. The boats from all over the world passing bye on their way to Antwerp, Gent or Terneuzen and Flushing-harbor, storm, windpower 7 or more, the vieuw is always exiting
With this boat pilots are transported to and from the great ships to help the captains sailing the Westerschelde; it is dangerous for the pilots to climb on the ships; they use a rope-ladder, it happends that they fall of and get trapped between those two boates
- Pros:most sunny place in the Netherlands; wonderfull boulevard, nice beach; in summer great festival
- Cons:not a very nice shopping-center, but they work on that
- In a nutshell:love to live here
Rijnders' Related Pages
Vlissingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vlissingen - Flushing: Bruisend als de branding"
- "5 days of quiet streets and perpetual darkness"
- "This is were i live"
- "Vlissingen, The Netherlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vlissingen
- Hotels in Vlissingen
- Transportation in Vlissingen
- Nightlife in Vlissingen
- Restaurants in Vlissingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Vlissingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vlissingen
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Vlissingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vlissingen
Top 5 Pages
- Vlissingen Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- France Intro, 3 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 photos
- Mexico Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.